GENISTA OFFERS CUSTOM-CONFIGURED BATTERY STORAGE SOLUTIONS TO HELP YOU MANAGE THE DEMAND OF FLEXIBLE ENERGY SOURCES.
We design, manufacture and install battery storage systems that can be configured to store from 30kW up to multiple megawatts of energy from renewable sources.
Our battery systems are used in offices, commercial and industrial buildings, refrigerated warehouses and throughout the farming and agriculture sector, and can be integrated into existing renewable energy management systems. We can also provide power in remote locations with challenging grid connections and our mobile battery systems can be used as a cleaner and quieter replacement for diesel generators.
By optimising energy use, our systems help organisations become greener and more energy efficient which reduces operating costs and environmental impacts.
COMMERCIAL BATTERY STORAGE
- Based on 30kW system units with Lithium-Iron Phosphate Batteries
- 3 level BMS
- DoD 90%
- Life cycle 4500
- Design life > 15 years
- Integrated 19" rack mounted inverter unit
- Integrated control and monitoring unit
Suitable for indoor and outdoor enclosures, our systems are easily to install and scalable up to 450kW with each system offering client specific control interfaces and monitoring.
LARGE SCALE BATTERY STORAGE
- Based on 20 foot high cube container unit designs
- Up to 7 battery strings inside each container
- Separate inverter and control room
- Fire protected and air-conditioned
- Scalable from 430kWh to 756kWh in each container
- Multiple MWh installations possible using interconnected containers
- Client specific control and communications interfaces
Our large systems are constructed in container units and delivered to the construction site with the majority of hardware pre-assembled. With optimal preparation, for a single container, such a battery storage system could be ready for use within a few days.
Get in touch to find out more about our consultancy services. We can help you become more efficient and reduce costs whilst still fulfilling the needs of your energy project.